The coaching relationship provides a new perspective for seeing yourself. We help you build on your strengths, talents, interests and skills. And like a good friend, we are there encouraging you every step of the way.
Successful Career Planning
The following symptoms may indicate a need for professional and / or personal change:
- Feeling unhappy or confused about your career.
- Believing that your dreams are beyond reach.
- Wishing you were someone else.
- Feeling unappreciated at work.
- Suspecting that you are overqualified and / or underpaid.
During Successful Career Planning sessions, we take a holistic approach to your career. By looking at your interests, strengths and needs in a supportive environment, you are gently guided towards making rewarding career decisions. These sessions help dispel erroneous beliefs standing between you and your happiness. We believe that passion is the foundation of success. When you do what you love, you love what you do.
Winning Interview Techniques and Salary Negotiations
Job offers are made when an employer is convinced that the company’s ROI (Return on Investment) after hiring you will be significantly better. Every day job seekers lose out on great opportunities because they are anxious about the interview process. If you have any of these warning signs you can benefit from a Winning Interviewing Techniques and Salary Negotiations session.
- Are you worried about “something” that may come up during the interview?
- Uncertain what questions are “legal” for an interviewer to ask?
- Do you think the interviewer is out to get you with trick questions?
- Do you get queasy and nervous when thinking about interviewing?
- Are you getting frequent interviews – but no job offers?
A Certified Employment Interview Professional fully prepares you to effectively communicate your value in a variety of interview situations. In one session you’ll discover your distinct worth to an organization, develop winning answers to difficult questions, and increase your confidence. Winning Interview Techniques and Salary Negotiation is a must for securing a rewarding position quickly.
Most work related problems occur during times of change. Whether you are a new hire or your company is restructuring management and policies, your career can be affected. During this time of adjustment boundaries may be tested, work may not seem as interesting or satisfying, or you may feel uncertain.
Periods of transition, though extremely stressful, can be a catalyst for career advancement when you know how to master the changes. Maintaining the position you worked hard for may require a plan. We’ll show you how to maintain your integrity and come out a winner.